Tourist Visa is available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require visa to visit Nigeria and other countries which Nigeria has entered into visa abolition agreements.
Class of Persons Eligible for Tourist Visa
- Foreign Travelers who wish to visit Nigeria for the purpose of Tourism.
- Foreign Travelers who wish to visit family and friends.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages for endorsement.
- Valid return ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Address of host in Nigeria or Evidence of hotel reservation.
- Invitation letter from host in Nigeria.
Validity: Validity of stay is 90 days
Caution: Note that this Visa is not valid for employment.
Fees: See table of fees https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/
Timeline: 2 – 3 working days from receipt of application.
Step 1: Apply online. Complete the online visa application on https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/ and print completed form.
Step 2: Pay online https://portal.immigration.gov.ng and print payment receipt.
Step 3: Affix 2 passport sized (35/40mm) passport photographs with white background.
Step 4: Proceed with the completed form to OIS Services Suite 204, 918 Holcomb Bridge Rd, Roswell, GA 30076 (Tel: +1 678 514 3263) for submission with attached requirements and biometrics.
Note: Applicant may be invited for interview if necessary.